Highfield Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF)
Who is this qualification for?
- This qualification is aimed at learners who wish to become emergency first-aiders in the workplace. This qualification meets the requirements for training emergency first-aiders in those organisations that have identified that staff need to be trained to this level within their first aid needs assessment.
How long will it take?
- To complete this emergency first aid at work qualification learners should expect to undertake 7 hours of learning, typically over one day, with a minimum contact time of 6 hours.
- Roles and responsibilities of the first aider and how to assess an incident.
- First aid skills in CPR and use of an AED
- Providing first aid to a casualty who is choking and dealing with external bleeding and hypovolaemic shock.
- This qualification is assessed by a practical demonstration and a multiple-choice theory test.