General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Unravel the complexities of the GDPR and help ensure your organisation avoids fines, penalties and reputational damage through understanding the principles of the GDPR. This online training course can be completed in just 30 minutes.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect on 25 May 2018. It strengthens existing legislation on how businesses store and process data.
Ensuring that your organisation is up to speed with the GDPR is essential, not only to protect your clients’ data, but also to protect your business from fines, penalties and reputational damage.
Highfield’s GDPR e-learning Short Course is designed to help your organisation navigate the introduction of the GDPR. It covers all the essential information on how GDPR affects your business.
It is ideal for employees in busy workplaces who need to get up to speed quickly with the requirements of the GDPR.
- What the GDPR is, and how it affects how your business collects data
- The principles behind how you should process client data
- The rights of individuals over their data, including subject access requests and the right to be forgotten
- The GDPR requirements for your organisation
- What data and personal data is
- Data breaches and penalties
Who Is It Aimed At?
Any employee responsible for handling data, as well as their managers. It is particularly useful for employees responsible for managing or accessing databases.
No prior knowledge needed.
20 – 40 minutes.