- First name must be at least 2 characters long.
- Last name must be at least 2 characters long.
- Please enter a valid email address.
Emergency First Aid at Work
It is estimated that over 600,000 of us will suffer a non-fatal accident at work every year. The competent and timely administration of first aid can make a huge difference for both the injured employee and the business.
Undertake online first-aid training and still go on to achieve the level 3 award in emergency first aid (RQF).
Written by experienced first-aid trainers this interactive online first-aid training course can be used to reinforce competency, refresher training or as part of a blended-learning approach for the one-day emergency first aid at work qualification and can be completed in 3 to 4 hours.
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of a first-aider
- Assessing an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty
- Recognising and assisting a choke casualty
- Managing a casualty – external bleeding and shock
- Managing a casualty – minor injury
Who is it aimed at?
The course is ideal for any employee or manager who wishes to become an emergency first-aider in the workplace.
No prior knowledge needed
Learners will receive an e-learning completion certificate, which is downloadable upon successfully finishing the course.
This e-learning course is a Highfield Qualifications accredited programme. More information is available at https://www.highfieldqualifications.com/